Monday, June 30, 2014

Review: United We Spy (Gallagher Girls #6)

13580951

United We Spy by Ally Carter


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I first started reading this series back when I was a freshman in high school, now I'm a freshman in college, and cannot believe this is the end. This has been a wild ride and some things in this book that happened to Cammie have happened to me (not major spy stuff but some boys and eavesdropping here and there. And maybe a bit of some sneaking out). But am sad to see this wonderful series come to an end, although am glad that it didn't literally go out with a bang ( not including the academy).

I still want to know what happenes next. There is always something happening with these characters, I'm sure.

I wish I was able to read about Rachel and Joe's wedding, what happened to Catherine, and if ever Mr. Townsend and Zach got to bond on a father-son scale. Was Abby still with Mr. Townsend? If Cammie ever decided on what she'd call Joe Solomon as her stepfather? Is Rachel still headmaster? Will she resign from the academy, have a honeymoon with Joe? What was Preston doing now? Does he still see Macey? Are they still together? How is Cammie living the college life? What is Zach doing while she is in college? Does she still go on missions? Do Liz, Bex, Macey, and Cam still keep in touch? What are the Blackthorne boys up to? Do they still keep in touch with Zach? Is Solomon still on the run? Is Amirah going to ever see the country she rules over? Does the Gallagher Academy get rebuilt in the same place or is it going to be relocated? What was the cover story in Roseville for the Academy? Does Josh wonder about Cammie? Did he move on? Is he going to college? Stay with his father and help work? Does he ever run in to Cammie in the future? What will Cammie be like as she gets older? Spinoff for anyone? Isn't there an epilogue?

I've read this e-book, but I still need a hard copy of this story. And what better place is there to buy this book then Barnes& Noble?...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment