Monday, June 30, 2014

Review: Not Until You Part VI: Not Until You Surrender (Loving On The Edge #3.56)


17795405Not Until You Part VI: Not Until You Surrender by Roni Loren


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Oh gosh, left wanting more and totally hit my Nook Tablet with my fist when I got to the end. I wanted to know what happened next!.

I think Cela should have accepted the damn thing and wore, the least she could do it for was to give him a peace of mind, and I was thrown off when Foster said the name 'Bret' and it ended up being a 'she', I don't know about anyone else but my thoughts wondered to him with another man, and I thought that things where gonaa spice up with a new twist in the mix, but I guess it was just wistful thinking.... And just a huge down pour that it turned out to be a, as Cela so eloquently put it, " blonde amazons who wore fuck-me boots."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment