Friday, June 27, 2014

Review: Red is for Remembrance (Blue is for Nightmares #4)

101914Red is for Remembrance by Laurie Faria Stolarz

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Crazy-good!. A LOT of crazy, and more CRAZY.

They think Stacy is going CRAZY.
They think that Porsha is CRAZY.
That commune is utterly CRAZY.

Only one of them is true. So if Stacy doesn't come to her senses and help Porsha with her nightmares, they won't be able to save that boy in the camp Porsha dreams about. And time is not something they really have a lot of.

I personally didn't think Shell would be who he ended up to really be. I knew that the boy Porsha was dreaming about wasn't Shell. And I didn't see at first how Jacob fit into all of this. I thought that Jacob was still out there in the sea, especially with all the water in Stacy's dreams. I was thinking the whole time that Stacy would have felt if Jacob really was gone. I guess I will never not to want to punch Chad in the face, its fate. *smirk* Amber just needs to admit her true feelings about PJ, BUT I am proud of her for calling the gang for an intervention.

I pity Lily. The rest of the commune too, but I just HATE Clay!.. Ugh.. He is the only one I want to punch in the face, and gut, and everywhere else more than Chad. So Chad is off the hook. Just a smidge though. A tiny bit. Very little. *snickers*

Overall, this was a nice quick read that I enjoyed very much. Loved the whole series and had so much fun with these characters.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment