Friday, July 11, 2014

Review: One is Enough

18279387One is Enough by Love

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Neutral all the way!

I was at first giddy at the upbeat romance starting to begin between the two main characters. I admit, it was super fast. They literally just met, but that wasn't really a big issue for me because it is a manga.

So, when things start to crumble way faster than how it started, I knew there was something wrong. The best friend ends up having to comfort the main character, and wind up getting used and hurt in the process.

Meanwhile, the other main character is already in a relationship that he doesn't really care about either. His past is what torments him constantly, and therefore causes him to push people away or keep them at a distance.

The two main characters end up coming together again and are now both willing to meet each other half way and be in a committed relationship.

In the end, everyone seems to be content and happy and able to move forward.

Overall, I enjoyed this very quick and cute manga.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment