Monday, July 7, 2014

Personal: 19 Things You Did Not Know About Me

19 Things You Did Not Know About Me

Shit. Just. Got. Real.


Okay, so I thought that since you already know I love to read, why not let you in on other things about me?. I got inspired to do this post from The Smart Passive Income Blog and a guest post by Kim Roach from Buzzblogger.com. She got straight to it, and just helped me immensely as a blogger in general. Alright, without further ado...



1. I am short. I mean really short. Not little, just short. (5 ft. EXACTLY)

2. I like to smell babies' feet. (Not weird at all hehe) I would always see my mom smell their feet, whenever she held a baby, so I started doing it, and I've so ever sense. They just smell so clean and baby-like. Oh! And they are just soo chubby and round and soft!!

3. I've done Online Dating. Lmao. Believe me when I say, you don't wanna know. Because I'm sure whatever you can conjure up from your imagination and from the books you read (considering you read Alessandra Torre's The Girl in 6E ) then you can probably figure out what went down.

4. I read Sylvia Day's Bared to You before reading E.L. James' Fifty Shades of Grey. It just happened. I can't really remember, but I think since I wasn't able to get a hold of Fifty Shades of Grey, I just ended up looking for a book similar to it.

5. I have a polyamorous (Anita Blake series) relationship. Its me, my bed, and all the hot, sexy, and amazing red-blooded male characters I've taken quite a liking to (I'm drooling like crazy). I do wish for a real relationship, but I don't see that happening anytime soon...

6. I only have two best friends. I'm a diamond in the rough, and at times a bit anti-social. They put up with me. Of course, they'll always be my best friends, they know way too much.

7. I have three brothers and one sister. I only live with three of them. I get along more with two of my brothers than my sister. I almost killed my sister once while we were fighting (It really isn't as bad as it sounds, I promise). My other brother is too young to really get along or fight with, besides, I hardly ever see him.

8. I am lazy.

9. My grandma has scared me so many times. Whenever I get up at night to go to the restroom, I'm basically still half-asleep. Its not funny when you just step out of the restroom and your grandma is sitting down a few feet away in the dark looking at you with her bed hair and stuff. Even before I get to the restroom, sometimes I almost don't make it. I have to walk down the hall, and she is just standing there around the corner. I literally jump and gasp every single time, it never fails.

10. My mom is my friend. I tell her EVERYTHING. Literally. And she does the same. And that's where it gets weird. I treat her like a friend too, I treat her nothing like a mom. My grandma is more my mom than anything.

11. I live in the town George Strait is from. We're known for our Annual Strawberry Festival.

12. Kirko Bangz is actually performing here this month at the KP Corral. My friend told me about it a while back, and my cousin won tickets on the radio. At first I didn't believe it. I mean, what the heck is he doing here of all places?? I thought maybe it was a typo, or they meant another town with the same name or the same venue. I think its funny 'cause people calling in on the radio were asking where the heck is KP Corral, and that our town isn't on their GPS or something. Lmao

13. I am accident-prone. My doctor told me that I should live in a bubble (but that's also because I'm allergic to EVERYTHING).

14. I have a Japanese cousin-in-law (can I say that?) Pocky, Meiji, face masks, Hello Kitty, origami paper, geisha doll, fashion magazines, chopsticks, and Naruto action figures is what I'm stocked up on. Oh, and learning a bit of Japanese along the way. OH!! Watching a conversation in Japanese in person..WOW. Completely fascinating!!! My cousin never lets me forget 'cause he said I looked so shocked and he thought it was funny. I was just caught off guard. Next time, I will be prepared.

15. I want to live in Austin. If you haven't figured it out yet, then yes, I live in Texas. That should help things a bit.

16. Have you ever heard of the term 'kissing-cousins'?. I have a big family. Yes, I'm Hispanic. I have family everywhere, and I don't know everyone. I went to a family reunion and found out I was related to a guy I sort of liked (NOTHING HAPPENED!!) I had a boyfriend that had family members that my family members knew we were related to. (We're related through marriage. Not blood-related) 'Cause we actually did mess around. But I claim ignorance! I had NO IDEA, until my aunt told me, after greeting all the family members at a quinceanera my boyfriend invited me to. We broke up, so no incest here!.

17. This summer was the first time I went to Warped Tour! FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!! My mom came with me because I got her in for free, and I didn't want to drive myself, and I just didn't go by myself. None of my friends like metal so, yea, it sucked. My mom almost didn't make it, and the same went for me. I got to the very front near the stage. Issues started playing, I knew I was a goner. THE CROWD WENT BALLISTIC!! Still AMAZING!! I also met K, known for her YouTube channels' KtheScreamerOfficial and JustTheLetterK and her band from Australia called The Mourning Lilith. I saw her two times, after Issues' set and after Crown The Empire's set. I even went to CTE's signing and got to talk to them a bit. THE. BEST. DAY. EVER. Even with my knee all fucked up, I probably fucked it up even more, but fuck it. I has an awesome time, and it was my birthday gift to myself so I wasn't gonna miss it for anything!!

18. I have a Filipino cousin-in-law (I guess I can say that). She is so GORGEOUS!!! She does makeup like nobody's business. Believe me, she is that good! She is also self-taught so I think that's pretty awesome. Her tips have helped me a lot, so kudos. She has a her own blog about make-up tips and more! Check her out at LivBeautified.

19. I went to Seattle. My whole family says otherwise, but they don't know. I have a shirt that says 'Seattle' from when we were over there. My grandma said that we were in Houston. That shirt is proof!! And just because I was little when we went, doesn't mean I don't remember, so there family! Take that! My grandma also says that she got the shirt from a yard sale. She has been to so many yard sales and bought so many things at them so she probably doesn't remember right, right?...


I hope you enjoyed this post, I had so much fun reminiscing and stuff. Have a great Monday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment