Monday, November 10, 2014

Book Haul #3: October 2014

October 2014 Book Haul


Hey guys!. I know, all late, but better late than never!. Oh, I also want to explain my reason for not having a haul last month (September).  Basically it was because I did not get a haul of books that month, mainly because that whole month was spent at the hospital with my grandma and so I was actually able to read quite a bit while I was there, but it was my temporary home for awhile so yeah, I didn't get out much. I actually only got one book that month so I am going to include it with this haul.

Let's get this thing started!.

:*:・。,★゜・:*:・。,★゜・:*:・。,★゜・:*:・。,★゜・:*:・。,★゜・:*:・。,★゜・:*:・ 


Bloodrealms (Bloodmark Saga, #2)Imperfect Rose (Patrick's Garden)I and You
The Future Falls (Gale Women, #3)The Wachuga ProjectA Seductive Boss (Romance in France Book 3)
Body Heat  (Dept 6 Hired Guns, #2)Killer Heat  (Dept 6 Hired Guns, #3)Alaskan Midnight: Four Romances Quilted from the Pieces of Broken Lives
Odd Interlude: A Special Odd Thomas AdventureThe Panhandle Search (The Gunsmith, #28)The Lady Doctor's Alibi (The Gunsmith, #339)
Triptych (Will Trent, #1)The Sky LinersThe Settlers (The Australians, #2)


:*:・。,★゜・:*:・。,★゜・:*:・。,★゜・:*:・。,★゜・:*:・。,★゜・:*:・。,★゜・:*:・ 

Happy Reading!!!.








No comments:

Post a Comment