Monday, June 30, 2014

Review: Keep Me Safe (Dark Erotica #1)

13186546

Keep Me Safe by Skye Warren


My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This book was a good mixture, a lot of hardcore, but underlying it was a romance I could not turn away, and in the end I was right. Love. The hardcore was a little too much on some parts, I guess because I have never read anything quite like this and it sort of overwhelmed me.

Wasn't used to the hero/heroine being put down so much. But loved how in the beginning, Zachary was portrayed as in control, but then when later, its Rachel who truly has the control. Although Zachary is protecting Rachel, but she puts up with the bad because she knows it could end bad for him as well.

Great read, recommend to those who like hardcore BDSM.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment