Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Wrap-Up #2: August 2014

2014 August Wrap-Up

Hey Everyone!


Here is my list of books I've read for the month of August this year.


Burning Through Gravity by Addison Moore

Burning Through Gravity (Coming 08-12-14)
Click To See Review





Bash by Briana Gaitan

Bash
Review Coming Soon
  









The Last Thing by Briana Gaitan

Stealing His Heart by Diane Alberts






Fly by T.A. Foster






Every Shattered Thing by Elora Ramirez

Every Shattered Thing (Shattered Things, #1)  










Somewhere Between Water & Sky (Shattered Things, #2)
Review Coming Soon






Leather and Lace by Jessie Evans

Leather and Lace  






Heated by J. Kenner

Heated (Most Wanted, #2)   

Ignited by J. Kenner

Ignited (Most Wanted, #3)
Review Coming Soon
   











Dark Sacrifice by Angie Sandro

Blush by Lauren Jameson

Blush (In Vino Veritas, #1)    

Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead

Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5)    

Homecoming by Richelle Mead

Homecoming    

Rain by Amanda Sun

Rain (Paper Gods, #2)   

If I Stay by Gayle Forman

If I Stay (If I Stay, #1)   

Lead Me Not by A. Meredith Walters

Lead Me Not    

Eat Your Peas for the Cure by

Eat Your Peas For The Cure   


Here is what I started but didn't finish in August.


Dark Redemption by Angie Sandro

Click To See Review


















Now this is what I'm talking about. Back on track with the amount of reading I've finally been able to do. I'm kinda proud of myself. Yes, I know, out of my TBR list for this month, I've only read five of them, the rest were added along the way. We're any of these books in your Wrap-Up? If so, tell me what you thought of the book.


Happy Reading! :]






No comments:

Post a Comment