Wednesday, August 6, 2014

TBR #1: August 2014

August 2014 TBR

Hey Ya'll!.

Here is what I plan on reading this month, and I hope I can stick to it and stay on track, check it out:


The Last ThingMe Talk Pretty One DayCleft Heart: Chasing Normal
Rain (Paper Gods, #2)The End of InnocenceTen Tiny Breaths (Ten Tiny Breaths, #1)
The Statistical Probability of Love at First SightIf I Stay (If I Stay, #1)Me and the Devil
The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)The Giver Quartet OmnibusGone Girl
Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3)Masked Innocence (Innocence, #2)End of the Innocence (Innocence, #3)
Obsidian (Lux, #1)Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5)Lead Me Not

I have no doubt that some books will be added along the way, pushed back, but I'm committed so these will be top priority, wish me luck! What is your TBR looking like this time around? Is any of these books in your TBR? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment